Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Memory + A Reminder

Stop! I told you to STOP!  I was about 5 years old and yelling at my sled with quite the authority, but it wasn't listening. My Mom had taken me down the hill on her lap several times and I wanted to go by myself. I was 5 OK... totally grown up.  She showed me the brakes, had me practice and off I went. It was all squeals and giggles until I wanted the ride to be over. That sled needed to stop so, I told it to stop. In my excitement/terror I forgot that I needed to pull the brake.

Today, I saw this print on Pinterest and it made me think about that sled. It was a reminder that if I want something to happen I have to be willing to do the work to make it happen.



Find this print and more like it at lovelife.typepad.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment