Monday, July 18, 2011

Pisgah, Alabama | Gorham's Bluff Wedding: Maria + Adam

Relaxed. That's the first word that comes to mind when I think back on Maria and Adam's wedding day. That and sweet. Sweelaxed? Hmm...

Maria and Adam said 'I Do' at Gorham's Bluff in Pisgah, AL and the setting suited them perfectly. The 'town' is just as sweet as can be. Houses with white picket fences and perfectly manicured yards lined the streets up to the Lodge which sits at the top of a gorgeous bluff. It was nothing short of picturesque.





Maria and Adam had a large wedding party so Alisa and I tag-teamed getting ready. I shot the guys and love this shot of Adam.










 

Overlooking the bluff. I broke out in a cold sweat when Adam stepped that close to the edge... you would NOT catch me out there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment