Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Faves and Raves

Happy Friday!! Here are some of my faves from this week...

This poster from super-rural.com is topping the list in my 'want' board on Pinterest. Imagine renting a loft space for your wedding, getting this blown up to the size of a wall and using is as the back drop to stand in front of as you say 'I Do'.   I. would. like. die.

This whole room is a fave, but I specifically love the paintings. I like them so much that I made a version of my own and hung them in our living room :) 
John has been out of town this week and the paintings were meant to be a surprise when he got home, but he spyed them last night when we were chatting on facetime. I can NEVER surprise him. Rarr!!

This weeks rave is a recipe for Brown Sugar and Basalmic Glazed Pork. It cooks all day in a crock-pot and comes out Super Yumm! This would be a good one to take to a 4th of July barbecue this weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment