Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Clanton, AL | Wedding: Kristin + Van

If you follow me on facebook you may remember me saying in July that I was about to shoot 5 weddings in 5 weeks. I'm on the other side of the wedding marathon and I can't believe it's almost September. That's one way to fast-forward to football season :)

Kristin and Van kicked off the marathon in style. They said 'I Do' in Calera and celebrated their vows with a gorgeous outdoor reception in Clanton, AL.




One of my favorite moments from the day. How happy is he?!  I'm still amazed at how the energy of the whole day shifts when a couple has a first look. Kristin and Van were totally relaxed before seeing each other, and after the first look they were both glowing. So in LOVE and happy to be getting married. 







Van was smiling all day :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment