Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Faves and Raves

Happy Friday!!!

This weeks Fave: The Father/Daughter wedding dance, or as we call it here in the South, the Daddy/Daughter dance.
This dance usually 'gets' me at weddings. It's the reason I carry a pack of tissues in my camera bag. It's always been a sweet moment but having a daughter multiplied my emotions. Imagining my husband dancing with my little Olive at her wedding... I can hardly type that without tearing up.

Well, Laura and Justin's wedding last weekend took the D/D dance to a whole new level. Halfway through the dance the DJ invited all the dads and daughters in the room to join Laura and her Dad on the dance floor. Seeing Laura's Mom and Grandfather dancing right next to a Dad with his three year old daughter. Let's just say that my pack of tissues needs to be replaced.

Blog posts are always better with pictures right? D/D 7.24.2010


This weeks Rave: LensProToGo
I recently rented a camera body and lens from LP2G and the experience was exceptional. Not only is the site super easy to navigate but so are the fees. They show you up front what it will cost with shipping and tax included. Love that.
After I placed the order I received a call from LP2G to let me know when to expect the package and they gave me a tracking number.
Right on time the package was delivered with a sweet treat just for me :)


Along with the items I ordered there was a letter thanking me for my business and giving me instructions for return shipping. The whole process was very easy. I will be renting from LP2G again for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment