Friday, May 13, 2011

Instagram Date. It's SO hipster.

So, I saw this blog last week about how to be a hipster. The blog outlined the interests of a hipster and I'm telling you that it was as if the writer hacked my computer and stole my iTunes library and then browsed through my netflix favorites. I'm 80% hipster? Pshh, hipster. This started a new running joke in our house and I just need to say something to John real quick if y'all don't mind... "Your face is hipster."  :)

I've since read many more posts on that blog and read the post outlining the appearance of a hipster and according to that I am 0% hipster. So, which is it? I think I probably fall somewhere around 50% hipster although, you'll never get me to say that out loud.

I would claim a lower percentage but I have a feeling that celebrating your wedding anniversary with an instagram date is 100% a hipster move. If you're not familiar with instagram, it's kinda like twitter for photography. It's an app that you use to take photos with your phone and upload them to a twitter-type feed. You can follow people and they can follow you.

Yesterday, John and I walked around downtown for a few hours reminiscing about our past, talking about our future and taking photos. It was one of the best dates we've ever had! Thanks instagram for the entertainment!

Emerald City





Help

Makin' Copies

Portrait of a Hipster

To the left. To the left.

Love Triangle


You can find me on instagram @jessidphoto. John is @jdrizzle. 
If you're a sucker for good composition, I'd suggest following @zarias and @fixelzero.  

No comments:

Post a Comment