Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet Offerings

Valentine's Day. Some people hate it, curse it and otherwise ignore it. I'm not one of those people.
Pink is my favorite color and I have a sweet tooth the size of Alaska. So a day that's big on both... yeah, I love it.

I don't get caught up in the 'Hallmarkiness' of the day though. John and I tend to avoid crowded restaurants and rarely exchange 'gifts'.  However, if I happen to get flowers, or cupcakes, or something pretty and sparkly from the hubs... well, I don't hate that either.

I like to celebrate it the way we did as kids, before romance was involved, by telling my friends how much I love them. And, since my best friend IS my husband he fits in quite nicely to the loveliness of the day :)

In honor of Valentine's Day I am spreading some love to my friends by sharing a sweet offer on Engagement Photo Sessions.

Book an E Session in the month of February and I'll give you a $20 credit on your print order!*





*A session is considered booked after a date has been selected and a 50% retainer fee has been paid. 
*Session must be booked on or before 2/28/2011. 
*Session date must be before 12/31/2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment