Thursday, January 20, 2011

Craft time is the right time... to cover your hands with glue.

Today I'm being crafty, working on a surprise for a special someone, and I realized I don't have the right kind of glue.  I have the kind that comes in a brown jar with a brush in it and I have glue sticks, but what I need is Elmer's glue.

I don't know about you, but I can't look at a bottle of Elmer's School Glue without fighting the urge to coat my hands in glue.  My palms to be exact. You know what I'm talking about. Grade school. Craft time. Glue.  First, you smear glue on your hand. Let it dry and repeat until you have a glue handprint. Then, you peel it off trying to keep your glue handprint in one piece. Y'all did this too, right??


Here's a tee-tiny hint at what I'm making.


2 comments:

  1. I think I know why you are out of Elmer's. Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do that ALL the time! I remember my babysitter getting soo mad at me because I would have peeled glue overflowing in the garbage can..aaand prolly all around it too. Super cute craft project!

    ReplyDelete