Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuscaloosa, AL Wedding: Lindsey + Tyler

"I am thrilled to be shooting a wedding on the campus of my alma mater this weekend. It's definitely a full circle moment."

That was the best I could do to sum up my feelings in 140 characters or less. I'm not sure that 'trilled' was the right word. I don't think there is a word to describe how it felt. I was shooting in the shadow of my freshman dorm... literally yards away from the sorority house I lived in for 3 years while studying photography. Carrying my gear to the church I thought about how many times I'd lugged my camera and portfolio across the quad to class. I thought about how I missed it, but how satisfying it was to be doing it professionally. A full circle moment it was indeed.

I LOVED Lindsey's bridals and I was really excited to see what her wedding had in store. She and Tyler said 'I Do' at the beautiful Calvary Baptist Church in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.






One of the sweetest moments during a first look. Just after seeing each other Lindsey and Tyler joined in prayer and all their 'nerves' melted away.










Mr & Mrs Odle!!






.

Congratulations Lindsey and Tyler!  I wish you all the blessings that come with a happy marriage.



No comments:

Post a Comment