Monday, July 25, 2011

Tuscaloosa, Alabama Wedding | Lauren + Jason

Lauren and Jason were married in a beautiful backyard wedding ceremony. And this backyard? It was made for a wedding. The couple said 'I Do' at sunset overlooking the family lake in Tuscaloosa, AL.

Prepare yourself for a lot of flower photos in this post. I just couldn't help myself... they're all SO pretty :)
























I love the lace on Lauren's gown and the earrings passed down by her grandmother.



I definitely see a future photographer here. She was rockin' that disposable camera :)


Lauren, you are brilliant! And that bouquet... I. Die.















 

















Halfway through the reception the wedding party decided it was too hot not to take a dip in the pool... still fully decked out in their gowns and suits. Jason and Lauren's mom followed shortly after. Then they all changed and danced the night away. What a fun group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment