Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"It's All Happening."

I could look up the origination of that quote, but I'm not going to. I want to always hear it in Kate Hudson's voice as she is whisked away into her dream life in Almost Famous.

This week is here and it's all happening. Tomorrow I'll be in Birmingham attending the inaugural meeting of the Alabama Social Media Association. Thursday I'll be blogging about the event and packing. Friday I'm off to Tuscaloosa to see Band of Horses. Saturday I'm second shooting a wedding!!!
Sunday I am heading to Nashville for a 3 day photography workshop. Wednesday I'll be home, squeezing my baby girl tighter than ever. Then, Saturday I'll be second shooting another wedding. SMILEY FACE!



It's. All. Happening. - Jessi D

1 comment:

  1. You will do great! To bad your event in Nashville is 3 months before I will be in Nashville. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete