Friday, June 17, 2011

Alex City, Alabama | Lake Martin Wedding : Whitney +Lanier

Remember when I could not wait for April? That seems like ages ago. I was beyond excited for wedding season to start and now it's halfway through June. Crazy. Wedding season is in full swing and I'm blessed to be busy. I'm 100% in love with weddings and am happy to show y'all what I've been up to. Here's a peek from a wedding I shot with Alisa Lynn in April...

It's a joy to see a couple so in love on their wedding day beginning their lives together.

 Lanier is a man in love! Whitney arranged an after session at Russell Crossroads following their reception. He knew these photos were important to her and was happy to pose with his bride.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Jessi D you have a keen eye! These pictures look like they should be in a wedding magazine!!

    ReplyDelete