Friday, December 3, 2010

Surprise! It’s a new website!!

I am terrible with surprises. Maybe annoying is a better way to put it. Please don’t ever tell me that you have a surprise for me unless you are prepared for and extended game of 20 questions. It’s probably because when I have exciting news I’m awful at keeping it secret. I’m that person that gives her husband his Christmas present a week before Christmas because I just can’t wait for him to open it. Yeah, annoying.

I’ve been working on something for the last month or so and I have somehow been able to keep it a secret. Be. Amazed. (I am) My new website is live!!

Please check it out and help me spread the word...  jessidphotography.com

A thousand Thank Yous to John. He’s amazing y’all. He worked and worked to get the site juuuust like I like it. Even when I changed my mind eight times in five minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment