Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jessica + Matt Holiday Mini Session and Veteran's Day

In five short years, since Matt and Jessica have been married, Matt has been to Iraq twice. I thought it fitting to post their mini session on Veteran's day as a small (tee-tiny really) thank you.
Daylight savings kicked in the night before their session and I must say I could not have picked better light to shoot in. Sunset at Hampstead was beautiful!!





Jessica's signature pose - The Lunge!





I want to add a big 'Thank You for serving' to all veterans especially my Mom, Dad and Brother. I also dedicate this post in loving memory to my GiGi Pa. A veteran to whom I owe for my artistic eye.

1 comment:

  1. You used color really well here... these shots are really nice. The second one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete